Technical/scientific documentation is composed as a structured list of content elements with a markup conveying meaning specific to the discipline and to the apprehension of the information. Here is the documentation available how to leverage POSHDOCs for the creation of this task.
- POSHDOC Instantiations
A POSHDOCument can be created in one of three different forms:
- Semantic Documents
ToDo: The topics marked as TODO in the following list has to be created yet.
- Create list of element categories with links to respective subsections
- Images: navigational, decorative, content
- Figures, Tables, Diagrams, Formulae
- API's, source code (highlighting)
- Comments; Todo; Callouts; Notice, Info, Warning.
- Conveying content structure.
- Providing content and mark up its meaning.
- ToDo Linking
- Creating webs of knowledge.
- ToDo Assets
- Adding non-textual content.
- POSHDOC metadata capabilities.
- ToDo Annotations
- Handling the lifecycle of POSHDOCs.
- ToDo Polyglotism
POSHDOCs which speak several languages.
ToDo: Translations, links to content in different languages … what else?
- ToDo Idioms
- Expressing documentation practices common to some disciplines in POSHDOC.
- Navigation and Representation
ToDo: Talk about collection navigation and POSHDOC presentation, as well as poshification.
- Writers, Readers and Processors
ToDo: plain text editors, and others